View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 03:55 AM   #1
premier026

Model: 8310
PIN: N/A
Carrier: 8310 curve
Default Problems after update bb 9500 storm

Please Login to Remove!

I put a version 5.x.k and the first 3 days the phone worked well. Then I put the memory card and the phone began to brake at work and blocking the screen. I took out the memory, but the same happened. Over bbsak Softvare I deleted Os, Os, I've scored, but it happen ... I tried several versions of software products and always the same. Image display overlaps, blocked, and after 10 seconds, the phone froze completely and does not work. Then I have to take out the battery, and then there will, but 2-3 times is not inserting the battery, then the menu appears on the screen, and the screen remains rigid. I am from Serbia, and the BB website does not give to take the original version of the software to try with him. I think the phone has remained one of the upgrades and therefore blocked. ;. On the following bbsak and the several devices, according to RELOAD SOFTWARE 507th I use Windows 7 and JL_cmder I can not use. Has anyone had this case? Where can I download the original softer for BB 9500 storm and can someone send me a link or uploading it? Thank you all and greetings from Serbia
Offline   Reply With Quote