Carrier: Rogers

Example quotes from this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess
The last month, my data charges were as follows:

Data - Data Usage-Monthly Plan = 25,600.00kb $000.00
Data - Other Data = 35,861.44kb $251.03

Thats $250 extra dollars a month!!!!

And lets not start with the month before that, when I was installing programs OTA, that month was significantly worse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Rejhon
I paid over $1000 total for three months to Rogers for data overusages over a 3-month period (Dec 2004, Jan 2005, Feb 2005)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobile_pheen
i had a 1700$ bill 200 for voice and 1500 for data in december i almost had a instant heart attack when i saw it..

and yeaa there was data usage on my bill on days i didnt use my BB @ all.. wtf.. :S
Quote:
Originally Posted by spindizzy
Sorry to resurrect an old thread and simultaneously open old wounds, but I thought I'd take a moment to vent, and also to check if I might have possibly set a new record.

My Rogers bill for January includes overage charges in excess of $420 CAD.

That's right, my data usage was 87,926KB.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowbox
My $60 "unlimited" bill always came to around $300 per month. Eventually I just couldn't afford this anymore so I had to give up using the blackberry for the things i had bought it for, ssh and IM. Now all I use it for is email and I'm basically waiting for my term to expire, at which point I'll switch over to another provider.
Quote:
Originally Posted by headtailgrep
I'm up to 25 megs... how? Google local (mostly). It easily consumed 10 megs above and beyond what i normally use..

Rogers needs to increase their silly cap..
Quote:
Originally Posted by 514HH
I've been extremely frustrated by the 25MB cap and have paid stupid amounts of overage charges to Rogers. Lead the way Guess!
This is just a small sampling. There are over a hundred people, posting on several different forums over the last few months, of data overage charges on the Rogers Unlimited Data Plan.

To Sign The Petition, click:
www.RogersPetition.com
And then click the "Sign Petition" button at the bottom of the page.

Last edited by Mark Rejhon; 02-10-2006 at 01:11 AM.. Reason: Added more quotes to the bottom.