Thiego-uk
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: SGS2
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-Mobile UK
Default Re: finding someones location through sms, email, or bbm

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiharkness View Post
crazzy d, if you are serious, you need to post some more info....if you have a name for the spyware, a link, something.

But, nothing is going to get on the BlackBerry unless you put it there, or someone gains access to your BlackBerry and puts it on there.

Now other device operating systems, who knows. I haven't checked the news to learn about the latest android malware discovered today.
Aiharkness is right. I would suggest you try google search before coming up with such questions. Its of my beliefs there is such a application but you have to install it and accept to give such permissions. Reason why its called spywares.
something like this:
Blackberry Spyware Can Intercept Texts Email Track Users Location

In future, post some link to back up a safe discussion. Some ppl get mad at those that dont search for answers before posting on forum, also, forum is a place for discussion and for that you need some basis not something like: the neighbour of my cousin heard from his brother that... This will just become mockery.
As stated, Forums are for discussions, sometimes you find answers but not always. Something you can be sure, it will expand your mind about the subject.
I hope this helps your way around in here, its a great place!
Offline   Reply With Quote