View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 03:18 PM   #256
mocean11

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: att
Default Re: Will you move away from BlackBerry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldertrout View Post
I have moved on due to the problems I experienced with the operating software issues that weren't being resolved by RIM nor Verizon. I only moved out of desperation. I had fought the "digitized audio BUZZ" problems. I attempted several contacts with RIM and was ignored. It was only after I threatened to drop my service before they gave me another phone with similar features...the Motorola Droid. Had RIM replied to my emails I would probably still have my Storm 2, but they didn't, so I don't.
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile
Same thing here, but they did respond by sending me broken after broken replacement phones. I didn't have 3 hours a day to try to get my phone to work. Defective phones combined with the lack of support or even acknowledgment of issues sent me packing. BBM wasn't enough to compensate for a phone that doesn't ring, needs a battery pull every day, hourglasses all the time, spontaneously reboots or shuts down, and a company that doesn't stand behind their products. They left me out in the cold after snagging my hard earned money, so I've done the same to them. I don't care what they come out with, I will never go back.

Last edited by mocean11; 07-18-2011 at 03:19 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote