View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 01:55 PM   #20
Medic48
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9810
Carrier: Rogers Wireless
Default Re: Latest OS: 9800 6.0.0.2647/6.0.0.600 (All Languages)

Quote:
Originally Posted by davemack View Post
I had made a post in another thread asking if there were any "issues" with the newest update. I believe someone mentioned the battery life thing and if that is all it was, I guess I could live with that. But nobody mention the "freezing up" problem or the fact that "Mark Prior Open" failed to work on occasion so now I have serious doubts.

I have always been loyal to ATT and Blackberry but now I am seeing why the Android market is growing. I had the same issue updating my last Blackberry. Burn me twice and you loose. The only way I'll ever buy another Blackberry now is if Rim starts making the updates reversable so you can simple downgrade back to what you had before if you don't like what it does.
You are able to downgrade your Operating System.

Go to your Desktop Manager and click on "Application Loader", on the next menu click "Update Software"

After reading your device, it will give you options between current, upgrade, preferred and downgrade.

If you need additional help (including screenshot info) let me know. If you don't already have the operating system you wish to downgrade to on your computer you may need to download it first.

Good Luck,
--Phil
Offline   Reply With Quote