wellingtonboot
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9300
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Orange
Default Re: Start up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiharkness View Post

If you use the power off icon and you have a reminder or alarm set, you should be prompted whether to do a full power off or not. If you select full power off, the device will shut all the ay down and boot the OS when it is turned on again. That will take a while. The device will also not turn on when the activation time is reached for any alarms or alerts. If you select other, it will be like if you held the power button down to shut off.

If you have no alarms or alerts set, you won't be prompted, I believe, and the device will do a full power off. But experiment and see.
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile
No.....neither of these happen, even using the power icon. I get no choice of how to switch off.

Doesn't matter how I try to turn it off I get the dissappearing Orange screen with it's shooting stars or whatever they are, it shuts down, but then when I turn back on the home screen is there instantly. No start up screen like when it re-boot/re-starts.

So for some reason mine is never actually going off, seems it's just going to sleep.

Ang x
Offline   Reply With Quote