View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 12:22 PM   #31
wellingtonboot
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9300
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Orange
Default Re: RIM Offers Free Premium Apps to Customers Following Service Interrupti

Quote:
Originally Posted by daphne View Post
Is anyone reading the first post in this thread? RIM's announcement clearly says other apps will be added to the list. Seems to me people are quick to assume and complain but they haven't read all the info.
If you think this is bad then you should look at the comments on the BB Facebook page.....OMG.

And once service was resumed dozens were still calling for 'compensation', which some pointed out that the £5 cost of the data plan divided by the day's outages would net the grumblers about 50p...

Now the apps are being put out, and it's clearly stated that game was the FIRST....and off they went again. The game is rubbish cos it was in Spanish....BB needed shooting....folks were going to iphone...and the language was enough to curl straight hair. ( I put shooting to save the forum swear bot getting me )

I'm afraid that nowadays we live in a compensation culture, that most are not happy with, and are not happy without. No-one is content with what they have anymore.

Me? I'll sit and wait to see what apps come out, and if there is something that I might like then I might get it and say thank you to BB. If there is nothing I fancy then I won't be bothered. Some seem to forget that BB didn't have to give us free apps, they could have done nothing.

These things happen, shite happens, people try to make amends, but one thing is truer than anything.....you can't please all of the people all of the time...

Ang x
Offline   Reply With Quote