View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 04:59 AM   #1
ConquerOnlinePlayer

Model: 8520
PIN: N/A
Carrier: ETISALAT
Default Unable To Connect Bb To Pc

Please Login to Remove!

Hi, I have a very ugly question that really irritated me...

I attached my BlackBerry on my PC just to recharge it, because a friend of mine is not yet finished using my battery charger, After I attached it, a message shows on my BB asking permission whatsoever (i already forgot the exact message) it refers to the connection between my BB and my PC. underneath that message there is a check box, and a message option whether if i want to see the same message again or no. And because I was just recharging it, i click the NO and ACCEPT the message of not showing the same message again. DAMN!

The next time I attached my BB to my PC, that message is not showing anymore, however, my BB DISK is not showing on the list on MY COMPUTER which is G:\ and now, I recorded a movie on my BB and need to copy it on my pc but I can't open my BB on my PC.... (I HOPE YOU GET MY POINT HERE) So what do I have to do? I'd tried to restart my BB and my pc aswell but still nothing happenss, I believe that I need to activate that message again but how? I need help please, though this help is really an awkward question...

Please help :(
Offline   Reply With Quote