View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 01:34 PM   #6
sienaguns

Model: 9900
PIN: N/A
Carrier: ATT
Default Re: How to get an app

That is not correct. This type of question always seems to degenerate into a legal discusson, and I hate that. Please form a legal opinions thread for that. The fact is that recording calls IS legal in the US, the "informing" or consent varies by STATE (my state is one party consent). But see, it really doesnt matter because it is not big brother BlackBerry's place to determine what is legal for end users. After all, its not legal for me to throw my phone and hit a person in the face either but RIM does not make me carry it on a lanyard to prevent the unlawful assault.

Im new, but lets stay focused.

PJD642, Im with you. I just left the Palm OS platform in favor of the BBerry and the one app that I hated to leave was CallRec. I did find one call recorder that I was able to get in the U.S. called "Call Recorder" by SRID Games. It works fine on the 9900, but lacks much of the functionality of CallRec. Other side of the conversation is prettly low volume but can be heard, so it works until something better is developed or some other means of loading one can be found.

Last edited by sienaguns; 09-11-2012 at 01:37 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote