View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 10:17 AM   #4
SmoothOperator
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: Class
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T
Default Re: Not Receiving Emails At All

There is not much to clarify. I have been receiving the work emails to my att.blackberry.net address for the past three years without problem. My co-worker, whose smartphone receives the daily emails to his Hotmail account, still receives them without problem. My boss told me that I am not alone in this problem, as other associates stopped receiving the daily emails to their carrier.blackberry.net addresses. My email is ATT.blackberry.net, and it may be a good idea to check if others with that same address have also stopped receiving them? Anyhow, I asked because perhaps someone from these forums may have had the same issue and may know.

There seems to be nothing wrong with my ATT.blackberry.net address. I just sent email from my desktop to the device without problem. The only thing that may trigger an email block is that the daily emails we receive from work are addressed to over 200 associates, so perhaps ATT.blackberry.net has a spam filter that was recently added a few days ago? Remember, I have been receiving the daily updates without problem for the past three years up until October 2, and I am not the only one with this problem. For now, I will wait a few more days to see if the problem resolves itself before I have to set up a separate web-based email (groan).
Offline   Reply With Quote