Thread: z10 updates ?
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 11:34 AM   #10
JimJr

Model: z10
PIN: N/A
Carrier: att
Default Re: z10 updates ?

@ rambo 47 : why worry about updates ? Number one reason are the security updates .in this day and age of electronics , regular security updates are necessary .
@ jsconyers : not true at all . Soon as apple update is released it can be downloaded . With android as soon as an update is released very few android devices can download the update . All android devices either get just one update or some even none at all. My wifes android will never see one update . My note 2 will likely see android 4.2.2 many months from now even though its already available . This is a very well known problem with android.
So please replies that are usefull only .

Apple to me now just plays catch up now. And im sick of that . Android is to annoying with there updates unless you buy a google phone from google. Never did like windows . So that leaves me with blackberry . As long as blackberry does not drop support for there z10 within 1 year like android does and updates do not take terribly long to become available to download I think when I sell my note 2 I will try out the z10
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile
Offline   Reply With Quote