Old 02-26-2006, 11:45 PM   #20
KonTiki
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9650
PIN: 007
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carterofmars
And hey Gandhi, Plato, or Nietzsche... who ever it is your you channeling; do yourself a favor and read the article I posted above. Maybe you'll learn alittle something.
Thank you for putting me amongst such prestigious company, however it is undeserved, a) I am not a philosopher, b) I am not channeling and do not need to challenge anyone. I am my own man and stand on my own two feet (albeit with the aid of a cane).

I empathize for the little guy that is taken advantage of and I will fight for his rights as hard as I can, but what NTP is doing, is nothing for that little guy in your article. They are doing it for their own gratification. Do you think that one penny of any settlement will go to the estte of the little guy your article describes? If you do then I will not continue arguing here with you because I then know that no matter what I say you will never se the light of day.

Your orignal post to me simply shows an anger towards RIM. for what reason I dont know or dont care. Whether real or imaginary does not matter. What does matter is incendiary rhetoric that leads no one any place and gains nothing for anyone. It is tantamount to crying out fire in a crowded theater. My friend you are entitled to your feelings and opinions just as anyone else, all I am asking is to keep any inflamatory comments in check.

Running OS 6.0.0.524