View Single Post
Old 03-22-2006, 11:49 AM   #44
jrbowie

Model: 7100i
Carrier: Sprint

Here is my 2 cents.

1) Thanks for working on this. I am another PPC Journal Bar Fan and am glad some one has taken on another BB App. How about a discount for Registered PPC Users? Many of us are multi device owners.

2) I installed on a Nextel 7100i on a BES and the begining set up screens are a little confusing. When you select the country and areacode (zipcode) there are two visibal graphis that look like buttons, at the bottom of the screen, that have the text "Add City" and Next". You can not get to the buttons to move to the next screen and you have to use the Track Wheel to select your next screen. The selection is "Close". This leade a person to beleive (at least it led me to beleive) that you are going to close the application rather than the selection box. Does that make sense?? It might be nice to change the slection name to "Next" rather than "Close".

3) Journal Bar does not make it past the "Journal Bar is now determing your connectivity. Please wait." Bummer.

Back to the drawing board, eh?

I left Journal Bar installed, so if you have any suggestions or questions I will check back.

Thanks again for trying.
Offline   Reply With Quote