View Single Post
Old 04-09-2006, 09:18 AM   #27
gdpmumin
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9630
Carrier: VZW

The BIS doesn't ask for any server information when setting up new accounts. It asks for your e-mail address and your password. It does the configuring by itself. So give that a shot. If it can add your Adelphia account, it will. If not, you'll just have to forward it.

I think having an e-mail icon for each account would be useful. But the problem is that e-mails sent to your accounts setup in BIS show up under that account's icon on your home screen AND under the regular e-mail icon. Too, if you don't have a chance to pull the device from its holster (if you use one) immediately and have the message automatically open, you would have to open each account until you found the account where the new message is.

So here's how I plan to use the new BIS for a while to see if it works for me. Open all messages from the regular e-mail icon. If I reply to a message there, it will automatically use the account to which the original message was sent. But if I want to initiate an e-mail, I will use the individual account icons.