View Single Post
Old 08-30-2006, 11:39 PM   #21
oohyeah

Model: 8700g
Carrier: csl

Please Login to Remove!

This is what I use for my 8700 - it's a program called Berry Pix, which costs $30 or something. I've tried different apps but I find this the best. It includes a desktop app which let's you pick and choose jpg files on your desktop and putting them onto your BB.

The catch is that (but this is true with most if not all of the image software out there) it will need to convert the jpg into BB format. The bad thing is that there will be a quality degradation (though I've found Berry Pix's to be the least so, and acceptable), but good thing (sort of) is that it will help you re-crop the picture to fit your BB screen.

You can then access the pics on the Berry Pix app installed on the BB. It's quite good. And makes it easy to convert them as wallpapers for the BB.

I think there's a free image program out there too which serves the same purpose, but I didn't find it very good, and the image quality degradation was too obvious.

Do a search on this forum. Sure you'll find them.

The only other ways is to host them on websites and download them from the BB browser (make sure you switch to "select mode" so you can target and save the pics), or emailing them to yourself as mentioned above.