View Single Post
Old 11-17-2006, 12:29 PM   #25
donthateme13
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: curve
Carrier: tmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayor111
SanFran - I’m sorry to see you have to leave these boards. I have not only received allot of good information here, but have also given allot of good information here - which I am certain you have too. It’s a shame when people have to POST how they feel on a "technical" forum.

For example - just because I like or dislike the new PEARL doesn’t give anyone the right to make it open season on my opinion. If you disagree or agree - I’m fine with that - but you don’t have to post slander about my opinion. Shame on the "children" that feel they have to post such immaturities.

As for the Mod "MrKyoo" who posted the rude comment on this post: http://www.blackberryforums.com/gene...e-members.html - personally I think you should be ashamed of yourself. Your comment was unnecessarily cold and completely uncalled for. When someone with 600 posts is explaining a MAJOR issue with the boards - do you really think he needed to be reminded about double posting? I’m the last guy to EVER post anything negative towards a MOD (you guys do a great job here) but the WAY you delivered your post is the EXACT reason this gentlemen is leaving the boards.

I wish you all the best SanFran...
Cold would have been "dont double post" kyoo said PLEASE dont double post. In my opinion thats a cry for attention there was no reason to post in two separate sections unless you want to make sure everyone sees your thread.

As far as SF goes if you ask me you're over reacting its the internet i dont care how hard it is for you to let things go if your going back and checking threads to see what has been said about you, you have a problem and maybe public forums are'nt for you. Anyone who is a member of any other forum will agree that this forum has very little thread crapping and very little flaming. So as the saying goes if you cant take the heat get out the kitchen. I agree you offered good advice and its always bad to have a member leave on such a sour note but good luck to ya