View Single Post
Old 12-05-2006, 12:37 PM   #23
MobileRC
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8300
Carrier: Rogers

Quote:
Originally Posted by oppitronic
As I stated below, the communication with the BlackBerry is done by the javaloader.exe. My tools only pick up and work on the bmp files. Therefor I cannot understand why one program would work and the other one doesn't.

As far as I know screenshots cannot be taken over a BlueTooth connection because the data service is not provided by the BlackBerry. I have heard it might be possible to enable it when fumbling around with the BES policies, but I never was able to try that. Maybe OS 4.2 will allow it. Someone with a Pearl could try that, I still don't have one. :(

Michael
Yah, I believe only Sync can be done over bluetooth, so it is likely other data transfer with javaloader isn't possible straight out of the box. I will buy a BT dongle and try. I am thinking when I am doing bb training sessions, it would be amazing to be able to stand back with my bb and have streamer do the actions on the overhead.

Yah I am not sure whats going on with Streamer, i just get a black screen, when I press play, it asks for my BB password, I dont have one so I just press ok. I tried adding a pw to my bb then entering it on the streamer but still, just a black screen. I tried recording, it created the file, but of a black screen. I plugged my 8700 in to see if that made a diff, and again, nothing but a black screen.

but screenshot works just fine.
Offline   Reply With Quote