View Single Post
Old 01-02-2007, 03:17 PM   #9
seidioseidio
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9630
Carrier: AT&T | Verizon | T-Mobile | Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept
Well my sedio case was doing great until yesterday. The part on the top broke and now the case is useless. Its a shame that I've only had the case for about a month now and maybe took it off 5-6 times. I did drop it one time (maybe about 3" drop onto the sidewalk) about 2 weeks ago and the case popped right open leaving my pearl on the ground without the case. But after the fall the case went right back together with no problems. Then yesterday I opened up the case because I wanted to see how fast transfers would be if I used the memory card reader on my computer instead of the bulk transfer method (its not any faster) and when I went to put it back together I noticed that the top wouldn't close right. Then upon inspecting it close I realized that the top had a little piece sticking up. I thought maybe it was just something that I never noticed before but when I touched it, it fell off. I attached some pics so people can see actually how much broke off. It might be 1/16" in width and 1/4" in length but it makes the case unuseable.

On another note, the sedio skin I don't like that much either. It has a piece that covers the send/end/menu/escape keys and it actually prevents moving the pearl a little too. You can't just roll your thumb up cause the rubber piece is right there.

Luckily I bought both pieces at the same time so my pearl is still protected but it sucks that the $30 piece broke in a month and the $10 piece I don't like because it limits use.
Call Customer service 832-204-1118 for immediate exchange.

Seidio