View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 11:41 AM   #17
compacter
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 7100i
Carrier: telus

Guy's don't jump on the staff it is not their fault and you are all interpeting my words incorrectly, all i am saying is paypal addresses should not be removed from the site to help others, the only reason i am arguing the fact cause this same person hit me on aim asking if i wanted to buy some new phones for nextel as you see in one of my other threads i was looking for BB's for telus, he told me he could get them for $50 NIB which as all of you would say is BS, but i did not get the chance to get his IP address and paypal account addy so i could run a search on a few sites i personally mod.

Dawg i hope i did not offend you or your staff as that was not the intentions at all. Sorry to NJBlackBerry if it seemed like i was attacking you, i mearly was stating that in situations like this you should not remove the persons information unless it contains a phone number.

Maybe in the future the site might try a brokerage system? meaning threads must be approved before being displayed? this way after it has been approved the staff suggests if the threads require brokerage?

and maybe pics are to be a must? with the sellers name on a piece of paper?
once again sorry Dawg and NJblackberry for the inconvience, the purchase that utopia1107 made with Nikkarocky is his problem and should be resolved threw paypal, if the purchase was done threw credit your entitled for a dispute to recieve money back. I have been personally scammed threw my own fault for over $600 US so trust me when i say it is not the site nor the staffs problem if you have been scammed, remember it is a BST section that anyone can post threads, however it's your responsibility to use your judement if you want to buy threw trust.

Thanks Dawg for not flaming me and NJBlackberry once again sorry if it sounded like i was flaming you.