View Single Post
Old 01-23-2007, 10:43 AM   #1
cmpugh
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9630
Carrier: Verizon
Default I have made a personal decision...

Please Login to Remove!

As a long time Verizon Wireless customer and gadget freak I have been through many heartaches and pains, seeing Cingular and TMobile come out with phones that can do everything but fly you to the moon.

I have made a personal decision that I am going to start carrying a man purse/book bag everywhere I go... you ask why am I doing this?

1) I am going to home depot today after work and buying a 50 mile telephone cord so I can carry my house phone with me wherever I go. Beat that for call quality.
2) I am carrying my laptop with me everywhere I go for WiFi, personal organization and all music listening needs. I won't be as archaic as to carry around a CD player... Be realistic folks...
3) I am carrying my 5 MP digital camera with me at all times, just in case I come across something I "have" to take a picture of.
4) I am going to start carrying one of those casio AM/FM radio / TV sets. Maybe I'll spring for the color version
5) all above related software hardware shareware to make me the most connected, organized, unrealistic, person on the planet.

This is what I (along with others) have been asking for over the past several years while waiting for the "perfect device."

It has been my experience that there is no such thing as the "perfect device." NO MATTER WHAT comes out, people are always going to want more.

Well I have had enough (at least for the time being) of seeing everyone but Verizon get all the fun Blackberry's... YEA YEA YEA... you say "well Verizon is more business driven" (I am guilty of saying that myself). You folks keep telling yourselves that... whatever helps you sleep at night. I think there is a fine line between marketing consumer products and business products.

But will I leave... Probably not... That's why this is the RANTS AND RAVES section of the Forums.

Just needed to get that off my chest.