View Single Post
Old 01-28-2007, 01:03 AM   #8
Ashton
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 7510
Carrier: Boost Mobile (nextel prepaid)

I've used ebay for a long time, have had to file 2 claims, one got canceled because I got sick and didn't respond in time ($100 copy of MS Office I bought, the guy left me positive feedback, and supposedly got shipped, but I never ecieved it...) and the other the seller decided to exchange the faulty product as long as I paid shipping fee to return mine (12gb Microdrive, first one was broke, and the second one worked fine in PC but not in my PDA)

If you want a wired headset, go to safedriver.org (saferdriver.org?) they're giving away headsets for free, I just ordered one monday (if anyone's wondering about it, I'll post when I get it about the quality) just $4 for shipping.

My eBay BB came with a headset, a damn good one too for the price! (wired, but still VERY nice... damn cat... used it once before it was chewed in half...) so, sometimes it's a steal and sometimes you get what ou pay for, that's eBay, you're bound to find a few bad eggs if you look at rock-bottom long enough