View Single Post
Old 05-26-2007, 01:50 PM   #7
Indiglo5997
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8100
PIN: 23F1BC40
Carrier: AT&T

Well I’ll be the first to admit that apple is a pioneer when it comes to them being the first at things and making great products, but as far as the iPhone is concerned I would have to say to me it just comes off as a phone that someone would buy for the "WOW" factor. So when they are talking to there friends or walking down the street and people see the phone they go "WOW" an iPhone sweet and then the screen flips and changes and so on and so forth and like said before, I think this all stems from the how people, not really, I don’t think being brain washed more then them thinking from what they have seen at the Mac expo and on the net and TV and the hype. As far as I’m concerned I have an iPod and I listen to it when I plug it into my deck of my vehicle, I don’t listen threw ear bud etc. so I don’t see what going out and spending $600 and signing up for 2 year contract without a compensation to walk around with an iPod you can talk on and not be as good at communication as a blackberry because last I checked a phone was for communication right???