View Single Post
Old 05-28-2007, 08:09 PM   #16
test54
BlackBerry Master

Model: AAPL
Carrier: is Better than BB :)

some very biased opinions here as expected but im both a bb fan and apple fan as well and i will also not be buying it but mainly to see what the flaws are with v1.

- as for the no 3G, yes its a bad choice but i honestly dont browse enough to make it that big of a problem - especially with wifi.
- greasy fingers, well if you wash them you can help with that, and my 8800 gets greasy from pressing on my face but its not a big deal to wipe off, i dont think the iphone will be any bigger of a problem to wipe off.

as for looks, well thats just personal preference, i like the looks and i think the repsonse shows most people do like the looks.
mainly im waiting to see the how the email works and what other toys apple will put in it as they have told board members that they will be adding software free of charge over its early life.
And im happy with my 8800 but its not perfect, email is still a great thing but everything else is good not great.