View Single Post
Old 07-02-2007, 08:54 AM   #43
test54
BlackBerry Master

Model: AAPL
Carrier: is Better than BB :)

bad comparison gal,
your comparing a product that was brand new to most the world to something that is almost universally used. Yes the Lisa was a failure but is was because of pricing not the tech.

The iphone numbers for the first weekend are about 500K and that is more than Apple had expected. Honestly, every product that comes out will need some fine tuning I mean look in here at the different problems people have and RIM has been making BB for how long? I dont mean to bash RIM all i'm saying is its a constant battle because of software and hardware issues. Apple is holding off on 3rd party apps to keep the experience as bug free as possible to begin.

I also am a happy 8800 user and dont want any iphone unless it does what i want in my pda. That being said I use my ipod alot and can definitely see the draw for alot of people and if they continue to update the software & get OTA sync i could be tempted.

BTW - Gal, Yeah those millions of Ipods that have been sold are to non-tech people huh? Apple has never been one to cater to the bottom budget home built PC people, if this is news to you then your not really the tech person you think you are. They make very good profits catering to the upper middle / upper tier of buyers. You are getting way off topic here throwing in Xbox into this? Do you really want to say MS is good for tech?

Last edited by test54; 07-02-2007 at 09:00 AM..
Offline   Reply With Quote