View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 02:53 PM   #16
slick316

Model: 8310
Carrier: AT&T

I just got the iPhone, and must say, I am impressed.

I had the 8100 and still have the 8700g and I really was impressed with RIM after using both. The 8700g is still my favorite phone to date.

I had a Nokia with AT&T way back, and it was a sturdy phone, nothing special (but in 2000, no phones really were). I then had a Samsung with Sprint, another great phone. No frills, but very durable, lasted close to 3 years. Then I switched back to Cingular, got the RAZR, hated it. Very slow operating system, and poor call quality. Then I switched to T-Mobile, got the 8700g with data, and loved it. Best call quality I have had from all my previous phones. The speakerphone was the best, loud and clear, worked well in even noisy environments. Stable phone, great battery, durable, etc. Great phone.

Jumped on the iPhone wagon and overall, I like the phone. I like gadgets, and thats what the iPhone is to me. Its a nice phone, but its not for everyone. I think I will probably go back to a Blackberry in a couple years, after I start losing interest in gadgets.

My vote, the RIM Blackberry.