View Single Post
Old 06-15-2005, 08:47 PM   #18
Soapm
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9900
Carrier: TMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsun
I hope they can make the BlackBerry faster, I just feel all my BlackBerries are too slow for me. Does anybody have any dimensions of this device and how does it compare to the 7100t?
My problem is using the bottom keys... The way I hold my Berry is I set the bottom end on my two ring fingers, lay the back on my next two fingers then stabilize the top with my two index fingers. This leaves my thumbs to type. My paws are chubby (I'm about 5'8" and 300lbs) and it is hard for me to hit any keys outside the E, D, X and I, K, M rows. Hitting the space or caps button sometimes flips the BB out of my hands.

Just my observations, if they put the earpiece at the bottom of the phone that will allow the screen and buttons to be moved upward a bit thereby making it easier to type on the bottom and outside rows. This would also move the ESC button away from my big thumb (it would be on the finger side while talking) so I can stop hanging up on people. Also, because I am black, I have to put grease in my hair. Currently this leaves a greasy film on the screen. Moving the earpiece to the other end would solve that also.