View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 01:29 AM   #21
MoniLuv
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T (formerly Cingular)

Please Login to Remove!

I've used both Black/White List (on a trial basis) and BerryBlocker (purchased a couple of years ago). I wish I had tested BerryBlocker myself at the time of purchase, because I would've asked for a refund!!! On a trial basis Black/White outdid BerryBlocker. I set a profile to send all call but the one call on the allow list (my number) and BerryBlocker treat me exactly as if ALL CALLS were blocked. I tried to create another profile and on it, no numbers were listed on either deny or allow, but I did check the box "no private numbers" and I was still sent to voice mail. I hear 5 rings or so, the same number of rings I would hear if I had just ignored the call in the first place. With Black/White List I've had no problems. Calls are handled just as I've requested the program to do and instead of hearing the standard 5 rings, I hear one, two or none at all. The only drawback is when a Black number comes in, my BB makes a "blip" sound. No need to re-format my entire call list as one poster says the manufacturer suggested. That's just ridiculous!However I do like the fact that I my BB doesn't make a peep when a call is rejected with BerryBlocker. Handango's website clearly states BerryBlocker is compatible w/my 8700, they are clearly wrong! I will purchase Black/White List when my trial is over. If anyone has ANY suggestions on making purchased product (BerryBlocker) work as advertised, please feel free. If I can get it to work properly, I'd really rather not hear the "blip" and NOT have to re-format.
Offline   Reply With Quote