Thread: Error 543/507
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 01:43 PM   #10
ceo_nikka

Model: 8320
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-Mobile
Default 8320 stuck in error 507 (even after multiple attempts)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipse4x4 View Post
Recently purchased my t-mobile 8320 with 4.2.2.171 OS. Saw the upgrade to 4.2.2.180, attempted intall and problems as described below.

I've tried multiple times to fix this error and it still persists (error 543). As previously noted by others the following happens to me as well...."Right before step 4 it reboots the device and maybe for a second or two BB displays 507 error.....it continues and successfully finished the load. Then BB restarts again ...
First time it boots for 1-2 minutes and then restarts. All that time only spinning hourglass is diplayed. Then it restarts few more times before diplaying error 543."

I did a wipe multiple times. I think I did the removal of the VM DLFX and DLPS correctlt but I am not sure. I typed "javaloader -usb debugmode VM DLFX" and then "javaloader -usb debugmode VM DLPS" and then I rebooted with Ctrl-Alt-DEL and then by removing the battery.

So now the DM windows shows "DISCONNECTED".

When I go to options, however the USB-PIN is correct. The device manager shows it connected.
Javaloader shows all relevant OS data on the device.

Seems I'm close to resolving this - If I could only get the desktop manager window to show Connected. I plug in my old blackberry 7510 and the PIN does show in the window.

Pulling hairs out now... used the switching utility to get some files from the 7510 to see if they get to the 8320 in order to at least get the desktop manager window to show the pin. Just started it.. the screen shows the 543 error, the Device manager shows connected and the desktop manager shows the pin of my 7510 blackberry. It's taking forever to connect to my 8320 but it shows progress.

Can anyone let me know if I'm down the right path?
I'm in exactly same situation. The DM shows DISCONNECTED, though I can manualy start APP LOADER. It loads everything but after reboot same error 507.

How did you solved this?
Offline   Reply With Quote