View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 12:21 AM   #4
syncmaster

Model: 8830
PIN: 40156C82
Carrier: Sprint (+Nextel 7100i)

I have this same problem with my Sprint 8830 as well. Over the last week it has actually gotten worse than ever before. Sprint has had me wipe the phone several times, and finally told me to take it to a Sprint store to have it checked out. Monday I took it to a Sprint store 50 miles each way away, they did not have a BlackBerry technician on site and offered to have a replacement sent to the store, they called me this afternoon (4PM EST, Wednesday) and told me my replacement had arrived and I could pick it up when my schedule allowed.

I promptly drove to pick it up (another 100 miles round-trip), to arrive at the store and they did not actually have it, and the order had been denied because they did not have it in the warehouse. I called customer service again who was no help, I talked to 5 different people, 2 of which were supervisors, who all told me to talk to the store manager and that there was nothing they could do. I told them that not only had I been dealing directly with the manager but that I had gone to a corporate owned store, not a dealer. They offered no help or compensation for their mistake on a phone that costs me nearly $120 a month, plus the 4 other lines of service I have with Sprint/Nextel. Not to mention having had paid full price for the BlackBerry when I got it.

I have problems with calls, voicemail, SMS text messages, and email messages. Sprint customer service is seriously lacking, and my support for Sprint is quickly dwindling. RIM should be on top of Sprint for providing inferior customer service to customers paying a very high amount of revenue to both companies each month.
Offline   Reply With Quote