View Single Post
Old 07-22-2005, 05:56 PM   #16
Hackberry
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 7520

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackWheel
You are all guilty of driving and talking on your cell phones. This board is not one in which we stand behind our computers and sling insults. Please keep it civil. We are here for information and community support. If you are going to hold yourself to a higher standard and insult rather than help, then GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. The driving while talking/typing is for another time. If you want to debate the issue, start a new thread. DonMcD has legit questions.
I have an earpiece for just this reason. I have never initiated a call from my car while moving, and I don't intend to start until the BB has voice dialling. I hope you understand there is a difference between talking and reading.

I find it quite arrogant of you to assume everyone here is guilty of the same sin. If this is holding myself to a higher standard, so be it - what exactly is wrong with doing so?

The OP brought up the issue of driving while talking/ typing/ reading. I responded in kind. If you don't like this, stop reading the forum.