View Single Post
Old 04-18-2008, 02:05 AM   #2
LancePipes
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8130
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon

If those are your biggest issues then it can't be too bad. You must use your phone a shiteload because that stuff wouldn't bother me in the least, although I don't have a "jawbone".
I recently switched from Sprint to Verizon, so I've always had to type in my password. I'm used to it I guess. Is it really that bad? You can usually type them in by feel so you could even do it with little attention, ie driving. Why not just make it 0000 if you don't have a use for it? That can be typed in very easily. I personally enjoy the password feature. If you ever have someone nosy around and they try to check your voicemail, they won't be able to.
I hear you with issue #2. It would suck to be charged extra. I would just be sure to always immediately choose the higher priority call when you see the ID of the caller waiting. Then either abruptly end your call (probably only when very important) or blow it off.
I can't really comment on issue #3 as I don't have a jawbone device. I suppose if I did use one that would piss me off a bit.

I would guess there's no way you're going to get any help with #1 or #2, but maybe with #3. I'm no expert though by any means.

LTP
Offline   Reply With Quote