View Single Post
Old 08-22-2005, 01:13 PM   #1
aaronpaul
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8320
Carrier: T-mobile
Default Bluetooth connection to 7100 question

Please Login to Remove!

I have the Jabra 250v and a 7100t running 4.0.2.32. I have the 250 set to "trusted". They are already paired up just fine.

Here is the issue. I turn the 250 on by holding the button until the lights flash. A message comes on the bb that says the connection was established and the icon shows the same. However, until I make or receive a call and manually "activate the 250" from the call menu OR push the headset button again (just one click), the audio link is never established. Audio isn't sent to the headset and incomming calls aren't indicated in the earpiece.

So, if I turn the headset on it and a call comes in, I don't hear the ring in my ear until one of these actions is performed. It seems to keep the link after it is established the first time, but it's different than I'm used to. On my moto phone I could turn on the headset and the phone would automatically start sending the calls and audio to the phone without a manual step.

Is this normal? Is it a funnction on the headset or the BB? Can it be changed? I tried makeing the phone "discoverable" and that didn't change anything.

Thanks!