kjjb0204
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9630
Carrier: VZW
Talking

Please Login to Remove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sith_Apprentice View Post
Eh that has changed mostly now. It has ALL of the same phone features of other devices and doesnt sacrafice for the email features. Those that say the phone sucks are still using it, and I am willing to bet you put them in something else they are going to hate it more.
I usually agree with you Sith, but I would just want to make a small point. Yes, the BB has pretty much all of the same features of other devices, but I wouldn't say it's execution on each of those functions is equal. I hate to make the comparison, but here it goes....If you think of the features as either fun or functional, I would say the iPhone wins on the fun stuff where the blackberry wins on the functional. Web browsing on the iPhone is much closer to a full desktop web experience compared to the BB and the music player on the iPhone is one of the best in the mobile industry. The phone, contacts, calendar and email on the BB win. This is, of course, just one BB user's opinion and while I would like to say everyone in need of a mobile device should get a BB, I don't think a BB fits everyone perfectly. There just are some users that would have a better mobile experience with the iPhone. Of course, I'm not friends with any of those iPhone weirdos, but I won't deny it does have it's place. As for WMD, they all suck.
Offline   Reply With Quote