View Single Post
Old 05-14-2008, 04:14 PM   #59
CrazEtooN
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: iPhne
PIN: point
Carrier: AT&T

I haven't ever seen anything like you said either, and I was an iPhone user for 6 months. Like I said in my above post, my iPhone offered me the most amazing battery life I have ever had in a smartphone, and it was even better than any BlackBerry I have ever had.

You mention Apple iPhone forums, and people still having the same problems. If you read a little deeper, you would see that it has a cause. Occasionally the email app will not stop checking for new mail, or Safari won't properly close, and it will cause extremely fast battery drain. A simple device restart fixes it though...

I guess it's a good thing that there are never battery problem posts about BlackBerrys on this, and other BlackBerry forums. Oh, wait...

Ok, there are, all the time actually, so scratch that one. Well, still, BlackBerrys never glitch and need to be restarted. Oh, wait...

Yeah, that happens all the time too for various different problems, and battery pulls are a very, very frequent thing in a BlackBerry users life.

All phones have issues, and none of them are perfect, not even BlackBerrys. Just as many people post problem topics regarding BlackBerrys as people post problem topics regarding iPhones. Saying it isn't true is nothing more than lying to yourself. YOU had an iPhone with a battery problem, so that means the entire product line does? If you want to use that reasoning, than every person on these forums that complains about battery life problems with their BlackBerry are an indication of the entire BlackBerry product line, right?

No, of course not, because we are talking about BlackBerry. Of course you as an individual represent the entire iPhone community when you have a battery problem with your iPhone; when a person has a battery problem with their BlackBerry though, they are just a fluke...

Also, you owned the iPhone for 3 days, and there is no chance you had a defect, or a system glitch causing the problem... at the device's launch no less... Give me a break.

Last edited by CrazEtooN; 05-14-2008 at 04:20 PM.. Reason: typo
Offline   Reply With Quote