CMatthews
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9800
PIN: ??????
Carrier: Verizon 9630, 9650, 9550/AT&T 9000, 9700, 9800

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazEtooN View Post
All phones have issues, and none of them are perfect
This part your statement is what everyone that sees it should really remember, it is the absolute truth. After owning several Windows Mobile devices(Smartphone and PPC editions), a couple of Palm devices, 5 different blackberry devices, and a iPhone, I have to agree with you, none are perfect and all have issues sooner or later. Now days even regular phones are prone to locking up, so its hard to imagine a smartphone being perfect. There were somedays that my iPhone battery seemed to drain quickly and others that it didn't, but I have had my 8300 and 8310 both do the same thing. Everyone has their preference as to what they want or need in a phone, personally I like to swap between phones and operating systems. Even though I'm no longer a Windows Mobile fan, I'm actually toting the Q9 Global right now for Slingplayer use.
I'm looking forward to the release of the BB Bold, and the new iPhone, I plan to wait a while after each is released to see if there are any issues, I'll decide then which one to get then.
Offline   Reply With Quote