View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 10:09 AM   #10
Outrigger
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8820
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Neptune117 View Post
Dont you think that there is a chance that verizon actually might not have to wait. Ive seen plenty of sites saying that other carriers will follow shortly after at&t
I understand that you're really hoping to have the Bold on Verizon relatively soon. I can only tell you that the only way to get the Bold THIS year is to switch to a GSM network because Verizon will not be getting it this year, ESPECIALLY if they're going to get the rumored Thunder. I've seen your posts on numerous threads about the Bold coming for Verizon, but you're just setting yourself up for disappointment. Both the 88xx series and the curve came out for Verizon after ATT had it for about a year. There isn't even a release date for the Bold, so you're looking at least mid to late 2009 IF the Bold will be out on Verizon at all.

My suggestion is if you really want to stick with Verizon, get a Curve, if you want the Bold that badly, jump ship when it comes out for ATT. But service always more important than a phone. You can have a jesus phone that makes coffee and clean your apartment, but its basically a nice looking paper weight if you get spotty or no service where you make the most phone calls.
Offline   Reply With Quote