CrazEtooN
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: iPhne
PIN: point
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by greggebhardt View Post
Please look at the top of this page and note: "General 9000 Series Discussion"

Like there is a lack of iPhone fanboys! At least the Blackberry people do not have to lie about the battery life of their device and brag about "new enhanced security features" <vbg>
For the record, I AM a BlackBerry user. I USED to have an iPhone, as in no longer have one, as in no need to defend because I own one. The fact is, the iPhone, whether you love it, hate it, or are indifferent; has very good battery life. I believe every single person here who says they get good battery life from their iPhone, because I did as well. You are the one and only person to say the battery sucked and wouldn't last until lunch, but WE are lying? Please...

It sounds like you thought you could blindly bash the iPhone and be backed up on it, and now that you are being called out by people that actually own, or used to own, the device, you are back peddling. Just give it up.

There is nothing worse than bashing the iPhone and it's users who like it while you defend BlackBerry to no end. The fact is, both phones have their strong points and their weaknesses, neither are perfect. Here is a news flash, it is ok if the iPhone has good battery life, and it is ok if the iPhone does a few things better than your BlackBerry. It doesn't mean your BlackBerry is a lesser device, and you don't need to get your panties all in a bunch because of it...

Here are the typical comments of a blind BlackBerry fanboy:
BB FB: My BlackBerry is better than every other phone ever made!
Neutral party: The iPhone has good battery life...
BB FB: NOT BETTER THAN MY BLACKBERRY! MY BLACKBERRY IS THE BEST!
Neutral party: No, I think it might actually be better... that doesn't take anything away from the Berry though...
BB FB: NO! My Berry can do this, can do that, can do the other thing too and then it cooks me dinner!
Neutral party: Look, the BlackBerry is a great device, but the iPhone does certain things well too, if not better. There is no reason to get all defensive...
BB FB: NO! Your lying! There is nothing the iPhone can do better than my BlackBerry! BlackBerry rules the world, RIM is my lover, and I will hate everything else just because it isn't a BlackBerry!
Neutral party: Whatever...

Replace the BB Fanboy with an iPhone fanboy and it is the same in reverse.

BlackBerry users tend to walk around, and post, with an air of superiority. They talk bad about iPhones, Windows Mobile, Palm, etc. There is nothing wrong with loving your chosen device, but refusing to acknowledge that it isn't perfect, and that other devices don't bring anything to the table is just stupid. (The preceding is a general statement. It is not targeting all of you, but instead is targeting the general feeling that is present on most BlackBerry forums)

Blind iPhone fanboys suck.
Blind Windows Mobile fanboys suck.
Blind Palm fanboys suck.
Guess what, the same goes for blind BlackBerry fanboys. They suck just as badly.

Last edited by CrazEtooN; 05-16-2008 at 06:01 AM..
Offline   Reply With Quote