View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 10:45 AM   #50
Outrigger
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8820
Carrier: AT&T

PC vs. Mac, Console vs. PC, SUV vs. Hybrid, get my point? I'm tired of almost every post thats turning into this vs. that. Why are so many *****ing and complaining? The fact is, there are more choices each and every year that gives us more options to choose from. The iphone may be better suited for some than others, the BB may be better suited for some than others, same goes for WinMo and Symbian and so on. Its all about preference. I personally like that there are so many choices and that we're not stuck with just one platform regardless of superior some might think it is. Without competition, the industry would grow stale, so we SHOULD be happy that there are iphones, WinMo phones, Symbian and BB phones out there.

As much as I love Nextel phones, all of their phones look like its from the late 90's era. Moto was and is still the only OEM for them, so there's no competition and no incentive to produce better and more innovative products. Do you want your favorite brand to become like that? I don't think so. My point is, be happy with competition.
Offline   Reply With Quote