View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008, 12:21 PM   #32
TomT

Model: 8300
PIN: N/A
Carrier: ATT
Angry So Long Blackberry

Hi all!

So, I traded "up" my Motorola razor for a Blackberry 8300 about a year ago. I chose the Curve over the Apple I-phone, mainly because I liked the physical keyboard over the screen based keyboard that the i-phone has.

I am a freelance employee and i'm sure, like many of you, this phone is my means of getting new work, as well as staying in touch with my clients.

Well, since i've owned it, this phone will reboot (light goes red, hour glass comes on screen for about 1 1/2 minutes) and obviously drop my call. It does this about one of every 2 phone calls. I've spent untold hours on the phone (not my blackberry) with AT&T and Blackberry, and several hours in a chair at an AT&T service center on several occasions. I am on my THIRD 8300 curve, and my SECOND 3G simm card. The problem has NOT been resolved!

I am FED UP! I am a NYer, but am currently in Santa Monica on business. After I finish this posting, I am going to shower, go down the street to tha APPLE STORE on the 3rd street Promanade, buy an I-PHONE, walk to the Santa Monica Pier and PITCH THIS POS into the Pacific Ocean! Don't worry, i'll take the battery out before I throw it in.

BTW this is my first and last post on the blackberry forum, as I will NEVER buy another Blackberry product as long as I live. -Tom

Last edited by TomT; 06-06-2008 at 12:26 PM.. Reason: punctuation
Offline   Reply With Quote