View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 05:50 PM   #15
camera56

Model: 8620
PIN: N/A
Carrier: tmobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by digit323 View Post
They say there are at end of testing.. If it is true and you are willing to shell over $24.95 (90-day money back guarantee), life with 2008 for Mac is back for the BBheads.

PocketMac For BlackBerry

UPDATE: Looks like Blackberry offers it as a free download. I have not done it but a Mac friend advised that it is free at this link. Could be a trial version or some such but worth checking out.

I'm a PC user helping out a Mac user, so no direct experience with this software. But please please please post results here if you try it.

Thanks.
I've been using this software for several months. I've never been able to make it sync with Entourage so I gave up trying. It may work. It also does a crummy job of syncing recurring calendar items like birthdays. Over time, it does to really unhelpful things:

Duplicates birthday entries. So over time you get multiples of them, in some cases like ten to 15 or more.

It moves the date. So that over time, my birthday has moved back four days. I stopped trying to figure out why this was happening. A real PITA.
Offline   Reply With Quote