Old 09-28-2006, 08:45 AM   #50
rmarquez
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8700
Carrier: Cingular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdiddy
Hello -

I just set up my gmail on the Verizon 8703e BIS website. I am a little confused by some of the posts. Is it possible to delete gmail on my bb and have it automatically delete it from my gmail account? I couldn't do this with my T-Mobile service and didnt think I was able to do it with Verizon.

If this is possible, please let me know how to do it.

Thanks

I'm having the same problem and I'm also a bit confused by the postings here. I am on Sprint and have set up my regular gmail account on my BB following the directions here. I logged into the Gmail web site and have set up all the settings. (The thing where I'm confused is the setting where it asks you what to do after getting the message via POP: I chose the setting where it leaves it on the Inbox)

NOw if I deelte an email on my BB or mark it read, would it reconcile so when I'm on the desktop it marks the email as such? Would I have to m ake any changes to the settings on the Gmail website?

Thanks for any pointers. This is one of the more confusing concepts on the BlackBerry because of all the upgrades to the BWC/BIS. When I am beginning to "get it" they upgrade and make more changes :-D