View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 07:33 PM   #3
rts040

Model: 8230
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Alltell

Yeah I have tried that tick it was helpful and I thought alright I am gonna fix this thing... it cycles through loading the apps and everthing. (I know I am connecting because I see the and computer with the arrows between each, while it is loading the applications)

As soon as it loads all the applications, I can hear it disconnecting, then reconnecting, multiple times. I am assuming it is trying to boot up with the new OS. Once it does that a couple times, I get the black watch on the front panel. It goes around n around for 5-10 minutes. Then it disappears., my red light comes on then it too disappears, then comes back to the watch, so on and so forth... eventually it stops........ when I open the phone back up JVM error

But as of later today I have been getting a JVM error 101 which I am not sure is a good thing or not. From reading the error codes I believe it is better than the 517 error.

Not sure?? Maybe I am not getting the correct OS version.

Today I did see the Reload Software: 507 a couple times.

Ahh this is frustrating. Especially since this has been going on over new years. Not a good way to start off the year.
Offline   Reply With Quote