View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 10:04 PM   #35
penguin3107
BlackBerry God

Model: iOS 5
Carrier: VZW

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamcrn View Post
We have different view i will just have to agree to disagree. Peoples moral standards are different. I do not judge or come down on people because they are different then my own. I do not condone stealing or trying to beat the system. But that doesn't mean i turn a blind eye to what american Political and Corporate culture is all about. I guess i will take my ignorant self to bed since i am so lost! Have a good night.
You blatantly stated that the entire history of the United States was founded on dishonesty, continues to be dishonest, and will always be dishonest in the future. Not just some select people, or events... everyone and everything. You went as far as to say that this is the "American Way".

If you think for one second that any normal person is going to consider this a rational statement that merits an intelligent debate, then you are even more delusional than I alrealy think you are.

I will not "agree to disagree" with you. I will simply place you on my ignore list in hopes that your future commentary doesn't eventually lead to my blood pressure getting any higher than it already is.

DIAF, you pathetic piece of trash.

Last edited by penguin3107; 09-11-2007 at 10:07 PM..