Old 07-04-2010, 02:12 PM   #1
elementry

Model: 8100
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-Mobile
Exclamation 8100: Reloading OS error 561, 507

Please Login to Remove!

Hi everyone,

I just bought a 8100 off ebay, unopened in box. After a few days (and after I left positive feedback ) It started restarting randomly (Red light then stuck in hourglass). Then it would go into the OS but show black and white icons, no background. I tried to reinstall the OS in various ways then attempted to wipe and reload the OS. I got the OS installed but it still was restarting so I would try something else. Now after many tries it won't even go into the OS all I get is error 561 or 507.

I followed the instructions at "How do I wipe the BlackBerry using Jl Cmder?" (Can't post links yet. I used javaloader directly since I am running Win7) javaloader just says connected disconnected (javaloader will not work with the battery out of the BB, "COM error during Open: (0x80040001)", so I am doing javaloader with the battery in, then taking the battery out). I'm not sure if it is working but then I get error 507 on my BB. Tried installing OS following the instructions. The BB is all blank (no red light, nothing on the screen) while erasing applications and loading system software. Then the BB shows the battery on the screen but desktop manager says "Unable to reconnect to device during a multi stage load operation".

If I follow these instructions with the battery in the whole time the same thing happens while erasing applications and loading system software. Then it says it completed successfully but I get a JVM Error 102 or App error 523 on the BB when it boots.

I also tried the instructions from "What to do next if Jl Cmder will not connect and wipe" but again the BB is blank while erasing applications and loading system software. This time it loads applications and says it completed succesfully. After this the BB restarts multiple times (red light then hour glass). Then when it does boot up I get error 561.

Any help would be appreciated.
Offline   Reply With Quote