Thread: Imported Photos
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 09:18 PM   #3
proussak
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8900
Carrier: Tmobile
Default Re: Imported Photos

OK, some more details: I have a smart album in my iPhoto library that I call BB, and that's what I sync to my 8900 through DM. All the photos in iPhoto are jpegs, and they're set to show in chronological order there. When I sync through DM, they show up in a BB folder there as png files in random order. In Options on the 8900, I have it set to show Most Recent.

I don't really care so much about the png issue, just curious, although it seems to take the 8900 a little longer to show the thumbnails than it used to when (as far as I know) they were jpegs. I think this issue is new since I upgraded to DM 2.0, because the 8900 had duplicate files after syncing with it the first time, a jpeg as before the upgrade and a png file from syncing with 2.0 (I confirmed this by deleting everything and syncing again - now all pngs). If this is how picture files are supposed to be formatted after syncing with 2.0, then so be it. although I would have to wonder why.

But the order is a nuisance because with 200+ pictures it makes it kind of difficult to find anything.

Thanks!
Offline   Reply With Quote