View Single Post
Old 01-27-2006, 11:05 PM   #21
KonTiki
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9650
PIN: 007
Carrier: Verizon

Please Login to Remove!

Okay I took the big step and loaded 4.1 to my active BlackBerry. Everything is working fine like in the test one. The EVDO is not affected at all, even in the instance of tethering unlike its the case with kurichan.

It is also connecting faster to the sites, overall a big improvement for me. Was not only able to load the Theme I created, but downloaded one from the mobile site called pixelate and that is working well also.

I have been able to assign individual ringtones to a few people like my wife and my son.

I have a strange Icon that says email settings that I have not figured out what it is for and will have to investigate further.

The only negative I have had so far is that I am not able to synchronize wirelessly with either BB. I attribute that to operator error more than anything and when I have more time I will continue to play with it but somehow I feel confident in that in due time I will get that working too. I believe that overall this is a good thing and I am extremely pleased.

Will continue to report as I see more progress.

Running OS 6.0.0.524