Old 05-09-2007, 10:07 AM   #1
ZeroKool
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8330
PIN: nope
Carrier: verizon
Default Need help with t-mobile and NEW PLAN

Please Login to Remove!

OK. I'm trying to find the cheapest way for me and my wife to have phones. I currently have a BB 7250 on Verizon from my work that is free. Unlimited voice and data.

I've been doing some thinking and this is what I've come up with.

I live in the STL area and t-mobile / ATT / and Verizon have good coverage whereever I am.

I'm looking at going with T-mobile and getting a RED 8100 for her for only $50 with 2 year activation. Then getting some sort of unlimited data plan. I'm about ready to call t-mobile and see what they suggest but I'd figure I'd check with the people who actually who what their talking about first. You all.

I'm going to use IM+ for skype on the 8100. I currectly have unlimited in/out on skype for home use. I figure if I get the smallest voice plan they (tmo) have / unlimited data / and have her use skype for any REAL calls along with the tmo "5faves" she should be fine.

Any recomendation? what do all you t-mobile people have?

I can also add her phone to a BES if that would help out at all. I notice that tmo rates for being on a BES is more $$ than using their BIS. I think I'm confused about that.

Last edited by ZeroKool; 05-09-2007 at 10:10 AM..