View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 09:31 PM   #1
BBLoverGurl
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: NA
Default 9700 - Is Logging SMS possible like Phone Logs?

Please Login to Remove!

Issue # 1

Just like you have Phone Logs in BlackBerry Bold 9700 - Which shows datewise the calls made, received and missed. And if you click on one of them, it even shows the History via the "View History" Option.. Where in it further shows when the call was made and the duration etc...

Is there such a detailed Log available also for the TEXT MESSAGES (SMS) Sent and Received in 9700 OS 5. I am using the latest OS 5 (5.0.0.1014)

Basically I want a keep a count of SENT SMS Messages so I can keep a track of my billing. Don't care much about Received.

Issue # 2

OS 5 9700 - Under Options - Sms & Messages - when I press the BlackBerry Key - There is a submenu called View Folder. When I click on that there are so many of these Inbox and under that Spam folders. So many of them approx. 7 (on Collapse / Expand). And then finally other folders like MMS, SMS Conversations, Phone Logs etc.

Why are those folders present? Inbox and SPAM - Are they related to my e-mails I have configured from the BIS BlackBerry.net Portal? Can I get rid of them? Because they are more than the number of emails I have configured?

Many Thanks in Advance
Offline   Reply With Quote