View Single Post
Old 07-04-2008, 06:06 AM   #11
Knocka
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9000
Carrier: AT&T Wireless
Default Vote for Blueant Z91i

I had the original Jawbone for about a year and was very happy with it. I did get complaints from time to time from people who claimed my voice was muffled. I then got both the Jawbone II and the Blueant Z9i to try. I used both, and called my own voicemail to record a call using both. The Jawbone II was definitely a bit muffled. The Blueant was crystal clear. It may be that the tone of my voice (somewhat deep), is not picked up well on some microphones. I often get the same complaints from friends when I am skiing and talking into Motorola two-way radios. I am not sure about which cancels noise better, but I have been using the Blueant for 4 weeks (maybe a little more), and I am very happy with it. I returned the Jawbone II. Both, by the way, are very comfortable. One other thing I like about the Blueant is the standard mini-USB charger. All manufacturers should agree on mini-USB as the charging port. Finally, I think the incoming sound quality is slightly better on the Blueant, which also has volume buttons (the Jawbone does not). Knocka
Offline   Reply With Quote