Old 01-06-2010, 10:51 PM   #10
BerryBerryTall

Model: 8900
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-Mobile
Unhappy How welcoming and kind

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc/dc View Post
Sweetie, being new to this does not absolve you of your duty to search prior to posting. I'm sorry for the bluntness, but it's serious.
Okay, this was enough to get me to register just to respond. I'm sure "Sweetie" (condescending much?) can speak for her/himself but even though you've been on a forum since the dawn of time, are personally familiar with hundreds of thousands of posts, and surely have never repeated a topic in your seventhousandfivehundredplus posts it's still not "serious." It's like you and TXLady are sitting in front of a Whac-A-Mole game (mallet raised) waiting for someone to stick their head in your forum...WHAM!

A new poster may or may not know the lingo or correct phraseology to yield the perfect search results. Hey, I've got family members who've never even heard of a forum and I hope someone would be kind enough to either ignore their post, answer it, or direct them to the previous convo.

Sometimes a fellow human just needs a little help and shouldn't have to go by the ID newtothissopleasedon'tbeatool to prevent abuse.
Offline   Reply With Quote